Battery Group Size Chart
Below is a chart of the most common group battery sizes.
Click on the links to find out more information on each battery kind.
You can also download our free battery group size chart pdf here.
|Group Size||LxWxH (inches)||LxWxH (cm)|
|Group 24 Batteries||10.25 x 6.8125 x 8.875||26 x 17.3 x 22.5|
|Group 27 Batteries||12.0625 x 6.8125 x 8.875||30.6 x 17.3 x 22.5|
|Group 31 Batteries||13 x 6.8125 x 9.4375||33 x 17.3 x 24|
|Group 34 Batteries||10.25 x 6.8125 x 7.875||26 x 17.3 x 20|
|Group 35 Batteries||9.0625 x 6.875 x 8.875||23 x 17.5 x 22.5|
|Group 51 and 51R Batteries||9.374 x 5.0625 x 8.8125||23.8 x 12.9 x 22.3|
|Group 65 Batteries||12.0625 x 7.5 x 7.5625||30.6 x 19 x 19.2|
|Group 78 Batteries||10.25 x 7.0625 x 7.6875||26 x 17.9 x 19.6|
- Start battery vs deep cycle – What is the difference?What is the difference between a Marine starter battery and a deep cycle battery? Inside we try and answer all you need to … Read more
- Group 31 vs Group 34 Batteries – What’s the difference?When it comes to batteries, there are a lot of confusing terms and numbers. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this … Read more
- What is the difference between a group 31 and group 27 battery?When it comes to purchasing a car battery, one of the first things you’ll need to decide on is what size battery to … Read more
- Group 31 Batteries FAQ – what you need to know.Do you need a group 31 battery? If you’re not sure what that is, don’t worry! In this post, we will discuss everything … Read more
- Best Group 31 Batteries – Your Complete GuideA group battery size refers to the actual dimensions of the battery. A Group 31 battery is suitable for boats and heavy-duty appliances … Read more